If you would like to submit a non-profit for consideration in the ACME GIVE BACK WHERE IT COUNTS Reusable Bag Program, please review the guidelines and instructions below.
If approved, your organization will be placed on a list for local store leadership to consider in future months.
Please note: Approval does not guarantee selection at the store level. If chosen, your organization will be notified directly about one month in advance. Your organization can raise funds at any time throughout the year through the Giving Tag Program - click here to learn more.
To qualify for consideration in the ACME GIVE BACK WHERE IT COUNTS Reusable Bag Program benefiting non-profit organizations must have:
The purpose of this program is to support organizations that are important to individuals and families in communities local to stores where the bags are sold. To be considered for the ACME GIVE BACK WHERE IT COUNTS Reusable Bag Program, organizations must meet all guidelines listed below. Store leadership has full discretion to determine which organizations will receive the funds.
Requirements for the ACME GIVE BACK WHERE IT COUNTS Reusable Bag Program
- 501(c)(3) status
- A direct local connection to a specific ACME store
- The commitment to put funds to use within the local ACME community
- A clear focus in their stated mission to impact hunger relief, education (all aspects), health & wellness, military/veterans or civic organizations
- Passionate in their desire to connect to the local community
Requests that will not qualify:
- Events/Fundraisers/Services that benefit a for-profit business
- Events/Fundraisers limited to specific individuals or families
- Political organizations or lobbying groups
- Private clubs
- Requests to support expenses related to fundraisers/events
- Any organization that discriminates on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, religion and/or sexual orientation
- Any organization that does not put 100% of the donations to supporting the local community